August 26, 2015 RLS1508-01
Seiko Astron GPS Solar Duplo Fuso Horário Edição Limitada Novak Djokovic
Novak will travel across time zones at least 60 times this year.
Over the last 12 months, Novak Djokovic has played in 20 tournaments in 20 cities in 12 countries. Without his Astron GPS Solar chronograph, which we created especially for him last year, he would have had to adjust his watch manually more than 60 times. With his Astron, however, all he needs to do is to touch a button and see his watch adjust to the local time automatically. His schedule over the coming year looks just as challenging, so when Novak saw the new Astron Dual-Time series, it was a natural choice. It shares all the core advantages of his current Astron, but with a new caliber and a more simple dial design. O novo Astron GPS Solar Edição Limitada Novak Djokovic was born.The Novak Djokovic Astron GPS Solar Dual-Time. Time travel made easy.
Using just the power of light, every Astron Relógio GPS Solar connects to the GPS network and automatically adjusts, at the touch of a button, to every time zone on earth*, showing the time with a precision of one second every 100,000 years. Now, with the new Dual-Time caliber, you can read not only the time waqui you are, but also the time in your home time zone on a simple 12 hour sub-dial Com indicador AM/PM independente. In addition, the day of the week is displayed in a retrograde display at the 2 o’clock position, with the date at the 4 o’clock position. The date is correct every day until February 28, 2100. Thanks to the electronic setting function in the crown, the watch is simple to operate and a joy to wear. Global travel is stressful. Travel with Astron is a bit less so.
*If taqui are changes in the region / time zone, manual time zone selection may be required.
Novak received the very first Edição Limitada Astron GPS Solar Dual-Time in New York.
With a brown dial and crocodile leather strap, the rose-gold color highlights and the black ceramic bezel, the new Edição Limitada Novak Djokovic combines sport and elegance in a way that makes the watch perfect for every aspect of Novak’s busy life. Each watch has its own individual serial number and carries Novak’s signature on the case Voltar. The watch is offered in a special presentation box, with a card carrying a personal message from Novak. It will be released in autumn this year and presented at leading Seiko retail outlets worldwide.
Seiko cannot help Novak to win tournaments, but we can help him manage his time in the most efficient way possible with this handsome new Astron creation.
Caixa Voltar with Novak’s signature and each watch’s serial number
- Technical information:
- Seiko Astron GPS Solar Dual-Time Edição Limitada Novak Djokovic, SSE060
- - Caliber 8X53, GPS Solar Dual-Time
- Ajuste de hora e fuso horário controlado por GPS
- Dual time display in 12-hour format Com indicador AM/PM independente
- Calendário perpétuo correcto até ao ano 2100
- Indicação do resultado de recepção
- Horário mundial (40 zonas horárias)
- Hora de Verão
- Função de poupança de energia
- Precisão: +/-15 segundos/mês (sem receber sinais GPS e a temperaturas entre 5°C e 35℃ )
- - Caixa
- Aço with rose-gold color coating with ceramic bezel
- Safira with super-clear coating
- Até 10 bares de pressão
- Resistência magnética 4.800 A/m
- Diameter 45,0mm, Thickness 13.3mm
- Pele de crocodilo strap with three-fold clasp with push button release
- - Approximate recommended retail prices in Europe: Euro 1,950
- -Ed. edition of 3,000